Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My new blog

I've been thinking about blogging for quite some time now, but I've been wanting to prioritize my studies. I haven't had the conscience to spend time blogging instead of studying. But now I've decided that a few minutes a day won't take too much time away from the books, don't you agree? Perhaps I'm kidding myself, but that will be my problem.

I need a place to express my thoughts about life and the world around me/us, so; here I am. Blogging. Me blogging.

I want to write mostly in English, because I believe that all of us are only small parts of a bigger world. Sometimes though, I may have to write in Norwegian, if my English should fail me.

So, who am I?
I'm in my late thirties, single mom to a beautiful and gorgeous girl in her early teens. I'm currently a student; working on my bachelor degree in Educational science. Final exams are in June, so I will start looking for work soon. I've been through my fair share of ups and downs in my life, I am now working for a better life.
Most importantly: I'm optimistic until proven wrong.

I believe in the power of human kind.
I believe that what comes around, goes around.

I believe very strongly that everything will be alright.

I'm interested in politics, self theories, motivation, human rights, the environment, the world around us, good music, good books, good movies, travelling and good food.

I will write about the things that interests me, about everything and anything that should fall into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment